Advancement Services AssistantCompany: Episcopal School of Jacksonville
Date Posted: November 29, 2017
Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain regular biographical data changes to constituent records in the Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge database and create new records for newly enrolled students and their relationships
- Enter gifts into the database and generate acknowledgement letters, receipts, and pledge reminders, in coordination with other office staff
- Prepare queries, exports and reports as needed from Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, including the Annual Report to Donors report and constituent lists for solicitations
- Serve as the team leader on the school’s data manual, documenting and updating data policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the director of institutional advancement during capital campaigns through reporting to campaign committees, solicitation lists and imports of constituent actions.
- Provide administrative support for the advancement staff, including taking minutes at meetings of the Advancement Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- Process and distribute mail
- Maintain the advancement office budget and verify monthly with the business office report
- Coordinate advancement events with the School’s master calendar
- Attend events and provide support for advancement office activities and events as needed
- Attend weekly advancement staff meetings and prepare weekly reports for the meetings
- Provide support for major campus events through such things as processing check requests, purchase orders, facility and maintenance requests, as well as some coordination of food and meeting setup.
- Stay current of School activities, accomplishments and issues in order to communicate effectively with others about the School
- Maintain close, positive working relationships with donors, volunteers, outside vendors, co-workers, faculty, maintenance, and other staff
- Promote the School and the advancement functions in the school community and the larger Jacksonville community
- High-level experience in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, preferably using Raiser’s Edge.
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines, large projects.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Confidentiality and professionalism are required.
- Standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- This position is 12 months, 40 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits:
Episcopal School of Jacksonville offers a competitive salary for this position, based on experience level. Benefits include medical, disability and life insurance, 403b retirement plan, paid lunch in the cafeteria, free parking, and generous vacation.
Send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.